(meteorobs) Fwd: "Sky-Watcher Alert: Meteor Show Peaks

Richard Kramer kramer at sria.com
Mon Aug 2 08:46:36 EDT 2004

At 06:45 PM 8/1/04 -0400, you wrote:
>Thanks Ray!  --
>
>Just to let you know, next Friday, I will have a complete observers' guide
>for the Perseids that will be posted on SPACE.com.

Sadly, when I visit space.com, all I see is a featureless black page.
Apparently, space.com must be another one of those sites which is using
"advanced" web page features that are blocked by my firewall. I really do
not understand the logic of investing time and effort in a website which is
viewable only by a subset of those visit the site.