(meteorobs) Radio Listening..

mark ford markf at ssl.gb.com
Mon Aug 2 12:04:26 EDT 2004

Hi,

Fantastic thanks Andy, I shall give it a try!

Incidentally I made a VLF receiver some time back,  it receives
typically   1Hz-30Khz would it be (in theory) possible to receive meteor
ionization directly? I would have thought that a disintegrating/ionizing
meteor would emit some very low frequency radio, (like aurora does but
to a much lesser degree?) a suitable antenna would be the killer though
I suspect! ...

Thanks again,

Mark Ford
(M1BSP)