(meteorobs) Perseids Heating Up in N. Calif.?

Wayne Watson sierra_mtnview at earthlink.net
Wed Aug 4 20:40:58 EDT 2004

Hi, this morning my Sandia meteor camera hauled in 5 fireballs. My partner, Dave
Kenyon, 35 miles from here hauled in 3 that had near simultaneous times as mine. It
looks like we are heading into a busy period. From July 9th until today, we've
recorded 10 pairs of observations, almost simultaneous times from both sites.
Business is picking up. It'll be real interesting to see what happens as we get near
the peak of the Perseid shower.

--
                  Wayne T. Watson (The Wizard of Obz, Nevada City, CA)
                        Obz Site:  39° 15' 7" N, 121° 2' 32" W

                          Francis Crick, co-discover of DNA

                         Web Page: <home.earthlink.net/~mtnviews>