(meteorobs) Perseids flux estimator (2004 Leonids)

Wesley Stone wes_stone at lycos.com
Fri Aug 6 00:48:45 EDT 2004

Was playing around with this; will see how the observed rates compare for the Perseids.  I'll be at a "mountaintop"-quality location; hopefully the clouds and forest fire smoke will stay away.

One note: the "fluxtimator" seems to be predicting a Leonid storm on 2004 November 17/18, ~16h UT.  I hadn't heard any discussion of this.  Details? or just a bug?

Clear skies!

--
Wes Stone
Chiloquin, OR