(meteorobs) Fw: Funeral of Sidney Ferreira

Robert Lunsford lunro.imo.usa at cox.net
Mon Aug 9 19:02:06 EDT 2004

Dear Meteor Enthusiasts,

This is sad news. Sid was a frequent contributor to our discussions. We were
to get together for the 2003 Leonids but could not locate each other in the
darkness of the Trona Pinnacles Park. The lack of cell phone coverage did
not help either! We were going to try again for the 2004 Orionids and now
this. His wife did pick a great day for the funeral.

Best Wishes,

Bob Lunsford