(meteorobs) 2004 Perseids: Worldwide Radio Observation No.2

Hiroshi Ogawa HZH02257 at nifty.ne.jp
Wed Aug 11 18:11:28 EDT 2004

  The International Project for Radio Meteor Observation
  2004 Perseids FLASH No.2  (21:10UT, 11th Aug. Updated)
      http://homepage2.nifty.com/~baron/per04p.htm

Perseid FLASH page was opened and updated.
There are 10 observed reports at 9 observing stations in
4 countries. Our project has already covered whole world.
We therefore can monitor Perseid activity at all times now...

Perseid activity becomes higher and higher since 14:00UT 11th.
This increase keeps now. So, please monitor and check Perseid
activity (especially Europe and USA. it is daytime in Asia.).

If you observe radio obseravation,
please send data to ogawa at nms.gr.jp

You can see this FLASH result and LIVE Radio data. LIVE is
updated every 10minutes at almost of stations.

Many Japanese stations are providing LIVE contents on our
homepage. Therefore, it is possible to monitor Perseid
activity around 20h 11th (UT) ; outburst is predicted by
Esko Lyytinen, et al.

2004 Perseid page: http://homepage2.nifty.com/~baron/per04p.htm
LIVE page : http://homepage2.nifty.com/~baron/hrolive.htm

with best wishes
Hiroshi Ogawa

Hiroshi Ogawa (University of Tsukuba, JAPAN)
mailto: HZH02257 at nifty.ne.jp
homepage: http://homepage2.nifty.com/~baron/