(meteorobs) weather conditions for Perseids max

Peter Brunone peter at brunone.com
Wed Aug 11 23:09:50 EDT 2004

	Looks like it's gonna be a go for Dallas (Terrell actually,
between Big D and Tyler).  Clear sky clocks:

http://www.cleardarksky.com/c/Dallaskey.html?1

http://www.cleardarksky.com/c/TylerTXkey.html?1

	We had THE most amazing summer day, considering it's mid-August
here.  It felt like October, and the sky was clear blue with occasional
fluffy clouds (forecast was 80% chance of rain).

	Heading out around 2AM.  Maybe I'll get a nap first.