(meteorobs) Post Peak Perseids from North Carolina

Thom Morgan bassman at intrex.net
Thu Aug 12 04:59:19 EDT 2004

Observed from 1:45UT Aug 11 till 5:45Ut Aug 12 observed 16 meteors in all, 11 of which were Perseids. While I didnt have perfect viewing conditions LM was poor 5 at best I could see mag 6 stars in my FOV, and averaged maybe 1 meteor every 2 minutes. Most were -3 and -2.
Went out again, at 8;00UT till 8:30UT to see if any increase in activity, and observed none. Will send formal report later- enjoyed reading everyones so far.