(meteorobs)

GLDSKTR at aol.com GLDSKTR at aol.com
Thu Aug 12 08:28:13 EDT 2004

Hello KDitmer at aol.com,

In reference to your comment:
Here from NJ it's been a major washout.  3:16 AM and steady rain.    Trust
someone is observing the one a minute prediction somewhere.  Let me know where
you are if there's a good show.   Still a good thought! KD
Here in NY City it cleared around 11pm. Thin cirrus clouds came and went, but
stars were still visible. By midnight, there was total clarity, and it lasted
until almost 2:30am. I was able to catch 11 Perseids, and 3 sporadic in that
time.
Numbers were a little low for my expectations, but I would think my position,
and weather conditions contributed.
Anthony