(meteorobs) CORRECTED Summaries: GRALE, 08/09 to 11/12 Aug 2004

Lew Gramer mameteors at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 12 23:48:04 EDT 2004

D'oh! And a quick correction to BOTH of my reports for the last two nights -
they were NOT reports for the dates indicated in the Subject lines or
Summaries! Serves me right for typing in reports on several days of 5 hours'
sleep or less... :)

And I intend to make the sleeplessness worse tonight: despite the fact that the
cirrus shield flung off by Hurricane Charley appears VERY likely to wipe out
our sky, Jeff and I are about to head back out to the Everglades for one more
night.

Wish us luck!

The CORRECT dates for all sessions this week, with times and rate summaries,
are as follows...

SUMMARY (GRALE, Long Key Florida)