(meteorobs) obs.period.2004.08.09-12

Mikhail Maslov feraj at mail.ru
Fri Aug 13 07:12:51 EDT 2004

Hello.

I attached file with several Perseids observations,
although the first one is formally
related to Northern delta-Aquarids maximum. But there is
majority of Perseid meteors in it, of course. Doing the first
observation I plotted meteors, the second and the third - made
counting with division into 10-min interevals. During the second
observation it got fogged after 19:30 UT and lm rapidly
decreased, so I apparently missed the main part of outburst. However I
have to note that after fog appearance meteor amounts
didn't show any significant change, which means the true activity
incsrease. During the third observation activity remains
high, althouth with weaker meteors. Meteors appeared in groups, often
I saw 5-6 meteors in 1 or 2 minutes followed by several
minutes of much lower activity.

Best regards, Mikhail Maslov.