(meteorobs) Perseids spectroscopy

Ed Majden epmajden at shaw.ca
Fri Aug 13 11:51:55 EDT 2004

on 8/12/04 18:35, Jeremie VAUBAILLON at vaubaill at imcce.fr wrote:

> Hi Ed,
>
> We did a video observation (same tool as for the Leonid MAC campaign).
> Wish you the same luck as ours ;-)
> Too bad indeed you cannot go to the conference: we could have met ;-)
>
> Clear Skies for tonight!!!
>
> Jeremie

Hello Jeremie:
    That is too bad as I would very much like to meet you.  I must live in a
fireball free zone.  Another lovely night but didn't observe anything
eventful.  I packed it in at 11 U.T. when my cameras ran out of film.  It
will be a few days before they are processed.  After some sleep, I will look
at the Sandia all-ky video tapes to see what it recorded if anything.
Cheers:
Ed