(meteorobs) IMO Shower Circ.: 2nd Perseid profile

Pierre Martin dob14.5 at sympatico.ca
Fri Aug 13 13:46:35 EDT 2004

Same here.  I'm still getting all the data for the two nights ready.  I
hope that it can still make it into a 3rd updated IMO Circ, if one is
planing to be released.

I would also think that it's quite likely that many observers that are
out at remote dark skies do not have access to computers and cannot
send in their reports until at least a few days later.  I think it
could be worth it if the IMO waits a few days to release the Circ to
allow for all the observations to come in and then give a more complete
profile of the shower.

Clear skies!

- Pierre