(meteorobs) IMO Shower Circ.: 2nd Perseid profile

tom6740 tom6740 at yahoo.com.cn
Sat Aug 14 00:40:35 EDT 2004

Actually many Chinese observers had try to observe the rev-1 peak,
but quite unfortunately nearly all sites were rainy or cloudy when
the possibly peak occured.
In my site the weather was good on 10/11, prefect on 12/13 (Lm was
better than 6 in most of times), but rainy on 11/12 so I missed the
peak too.