(meteorobs) Norman and Lew's whereabouts

Lew Gramer mameteors at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 14 14:34:24 EDT 2004

I am fine, Wayne. I had actually been out on the stretch of I-75 where the
tornados touched down early yesterday morning - but Jeff and I left several
hours before they hit, as there was sure no clear sky to observe through!
:)Anyway, thank you for thinking of me.

And I can second Felix's thoughts about Norman McLeod - of all the people who
might find themselves near the eye path of a Category 4 hurricane, Norm is one
of the most sensible and capable of taking care of himself that I can think of.

I only wish I were a bit closer to Ft. Myers - or would be in Florida a bit
longer (I have to leave for the Northeast tomorrow) - as I imagine they will
certainly need some help cleaning up and managing in the next few days. :(

All the best from your friends on 'meteorobs', Norm and Joan! Take care, and
"clearer skies"...

PS: I am hoping to get one last clear night tonight - maybe someplace a little
closer than that Area 51 out in the Glades? If so, I will let you all know what
I record, when I am back in Baaahhstahn on Monday.

Lew Gramer

=====
Lew Gramer, owner-meteorobs at atmob.org,
owner-netastrocatalog at atmob.org, owner-nsaac at nsaac.org