(meteorobs) IMO Shower Circ.: Perseids 3rd analysis

tom6740 tom6740 at yahoo.com.cn
Sun Aug 15 10:16:49 EDT 2004

--- In meteorobs at yahoogroups.com, RainerArlt  <rarlt at a...> wrote:
> Still seems to be a problem. I'd be grateful if
> more American data can be gathered. Even if you just
> made a raw count of Perseids and you happen to have
> an estimate of the limiting magnitude for sky and eye
> quality, please send your numbers in.

Well, aren't they happened on Sol_long=140.0-140.1 and 140.4? It
seems to be happend in mid and East Asia. I've recived six reports
from our Chinese observers and it seems to have show something
interesting.

My report has been send to visual at imo.net, and you could find it
here if something goes wrong with the mail-line...