(meteorobs) Re: Charley the nuisance

Kim Youmans ksyo at bellsouth.net
Sun Aug 15 18:22:02 EDT 2004

Well it's good to have heard from Norman and Lew...I sure hate it about the
banana trees!  I'm also glad to hear Joan made it through her first
hurricane intact.  Bonnie made sure I had no opportunity in East Georgia for
the Perseid max, then Charley wiped out my weekend post-max hopes; however,
the hurricane certainly put things into perspective for me!

Kim Youmans