(meteorobs) Short Observing Session from Central VA (13/14 August)

FELIX A MARTINEZ suejam1 at juno.com
Sun Aug 15 21:42:28 EDT 2004

Almost forgot to post my only observation of the weekend.  Guess that I
got caught up in being greatly concerned over Norm, Joan and Lew.
Sooooooo glad to hear that all three are doing OK!!

Was able to observe in a large, albeit short clearing on Saturday
morning.  Got a short break from clouds and rain brought to us from
Bonnie and Charley.  Observations are as follows:

Date        -        13/14 August

Time        -        0710 to 0740 UT

Meteors Seen
        0314        Per        2.0 Yellow
        0316        Spor       5.0
        0325        Per        3.0
        0328        Per        2.0 Blue
        0330        Per        3.0
        0335        Per        2.0 Yellow        LM 5.8 to 6.0

Going back to work at Nelson County High School in the morning.  This may
be my last opportunity to meteor observe until the Orionids.  Yet every
chance that I have to look up in the sky, You can bet that I will look to
the heavens!!

                        In Astronomical Affinity - Felix