(meteorobs) Perseid pictures online!

Koen Miskotte k.miskotte at wxs.nl
Wed Aug 18 10:18:53 EDT 2004

Hello,
During our observations at Britzingen, Germany I had three camera's in the field. With a Canon EOS 10D in combination with a Zenitar 2.8/16 mm fish eye lens I captured 31 meteores of magnitude 0 to -3. The best ones are shown on my homepage, along with some other "bio" pictures.
Stay tuned for updates next week because I expect some more meteors captured on film with two Canon T70 camera's (color slide film).
Clear sky's
Koen

Koen Miskotte
E-mail: k.miskotte at wxs.nl
Homepage:  http://home.planet.nl/~misko002/

Black Sabbath :
CD: Heaven and Hell (1980)

They say that life's a carousel
Spinning fast, you've got to ride it well
The world is full of Kings and Queens
Who blind your eyes and steal your dreams
It's Heaven and Hell, oh well