(meteorobs) UK Woman Hit By A Meteorite?

mark ford markf at ssl.gb.com
Wed Aug 18 10:51:27 EDT 2004

Malcolm,

Thanks for that.

The story doesn't seem to quite add up though. Usual story I guess, too
many non-experts giving misleading information and then as usual the
press misquote what they say...

The statement '99% certain it's a meteorite' Says it all I think :)

Best

Mark Ford

Chairman BIMS
(British and Irish Meteorite Society)