(meteorobs) UK Woman Hit By A Meteorite?

burningclown at burningclown.com burningclown at burningclown.com
Wed Aug 18 11:24:29 EDT 2004

in re: the story's claim that this was the first meteor-related injury since
the 19th century - i thought there was a woman not too awfully long
ago (and somewhere in the southern US, perhaps?) who was struck in the thigh by
a meteor that crashed through her roof and did some bouncing around before it
hit her. anyone else recall this? did that turn out to be a chimera?

thx,

glenn becker