(meteorobs) UK Woman Hit By A Meteorite?

David Stine DStine at exposquare.com
Wed Aug 18 14:14:31 EDT 2004

The Media hears only half of what you tell them and then interprets that
half how they want to which is sensationalize the event, then we have to
clear up the mess afterward which at that time is too late.  Yes we can
provide them with the best contacts in this list, but whether they will
take the time to contact them is another story.

David Stine
dstine at exposquare.com