(meteorobs) strange sight in Pegasus

Pavol Habuda bzucino at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 19 09:18:12 EDT 2004

Hi

do you know "perseus flasher"? Before ten or twenty years was some
discussion about similar phenomenom. You see non-moving flash
on sky. Try to search internet to find something about it --
that time they tried to explain these flashes as optical flash
of gamma burst... probabably bad explanation.

If R. L. saw these phenomenons more times, you can try to search
for other observers saw this and find some differences and similarities
between them.

Have a nice day
Pavol Habuda

P.S. Try to estimate amount of light to illuminate ground from
satellite to distinguist inequities on earth surface. Maybe this
can be explanation. Maybe not.