(meteorobs) Geminids (Meteorobs)

Skywayinc at aol.com Skywayinc at aol.com
Thu Aug 19 18:02:27 EDT 2004

In a message dated 8/19/2004 5:54:04 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
lgramer at upstream.net writes:
This was an interesting point, Joe! Are there any papers giving data to show
this changing
'r' factor as the shower peaks? (And even better, any papers that explain why
it is?) I do
recall a fine article (maybe by you?) in one of the Big Mags (S&T?) some
years ago about
the activity profile of the GEMs - maybe just a reference to that, if it has
the details?
I recall seeing this point mentioned several times over the years in S&T . .
. once (about 20 years ago?) I think Norman made reference to it.

-- joe