(meteorobs) Satellite trio

Thomas Dorman drygulch_99 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 20 14:27:35 EDT 2004

Hi. Bill
You are talking about the NOSS satellite cluster.Well
know by satellite observer.I observed a pass by NOSS
last week.Go back to Heavens above and go to Select
satellites from database and you can find more
information on these satellites..When the window comes
up input NOSS% for named satellites Hope this helps.
Regards
Thomas Dorman
Horizon City Texas