(meteorobs) Satellite Trio

FELIX A MARTINEZ suejam1 at juno.com
Mon Aug 23 19:40:35 EDT 2004

It is indeed a bizarre sight to behold.  My seven-year old Son and I
spotted this trio of satellites while observing one morning last month.
He made some noise about aliens looking down on us!  I played along with
him a bit, but then assured him that was not the case.  Strange that in
my over thirty years of meteor observing and over twenty five years in
the Navy, I never saw this strange formation.  Guess it pays to keep
looking up!!

                      In Astronomical Affinity - Felix