(meteorobs) Fwd: KOMO 4 - Meteor Explosion Lights Up The Northwestern [U...

Thomas Dorman drygulch_99 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 27 20:23:53 EDT 2004

Hi.Kim
As Joe said this is the planet Venus which I myself
observed this morning.If you stay out pass sunrise you
can now observe Venus in daylight,as I did also this
morning.Also on the morning of August 31 you can catch
the planet Saturn setting about two degress from
Venus.Saturn will be the star like object down and to
the left of Venus on this morning.
Regards and Good Viewing
Thomas Dorman
Horizon City Texas