(meteorobs) electrophonic meteors

YoungBob2 at aol.com YoungBob2 at aol.com
Wed Dec 8 20:34:23 EST 2004

Dave:

I haven't heard of a report like this.  I have never heard them,
but have been in a group when one person reported hearing a
sound with a bright fireball but the rest of us didn't.

Clear skies,
Bob Young
State Museum of Pennsylvania Planetarium
Harrisburg

In a message dated 12/8/2004 12:52:08 AM Eastern Standard Time,