(meteorobs) electrophonic meteors

Slaven Garaj sgaraj at fas.harvard.edu
Wed Dec 8 20:55:05 EST 2004

For anyone interested in electrophonic meteors, please check the
following links:

http://fizika.org/ilwcro/
Instrumental recording of electrophonic sounds from Leonids, measured by
my group in Mongolia in 1998. Clear "pop" sounds were recorded  (I
witness it as well!! :-)

http://www.gefsproject.org/
Global Electrophonic Fireball Survey, followup project meant to collect
all the witness accounts on electrophonic meteors. If you witnessed the
phenomenon, please fill up the online survey form.

Thanks!

Clear skies and clear eyes,

Slaven