(meteorobs) electrophonic meteors

Peter Brunone peter at brunone.com
Wed Dec 8 21:35:58 EST 2004

	Has anyone ever made an effort to experience this, by having one
or more thin metallic substances (aluminum foil, paper clips, etc) on
hand while viewing a shower?  It seems like it would be pretty easy, and
well worth doing!
	Assuming we have clear skies in Dallas for the Geminids, maybe
I'll try this myself.  Any pointers would of course be appreciated.

Peter