(meteorobs) Leonids 2004 failed? Maybe not...

Skywayinc at aol.com Skywayinc at aol.com
Fri Dec 10 09:11:45 EST 2004

In a message dated 12/10/04 7:05:06 AM Eastern Standard Time, ast0 at mail.ru
writes:

<< I can say, that now there is no views of very strong Leonid
 activity in their next return during 2030 but in 2068 I found a very
 good encounter with 1932 trail. Its appropriate part is not perturbed
 very much and the collision is almost ideal. Ejection velocities are
 about 32-33 m/s - again faint meteors, but still acceptable. As the
 trail is quite young, the activity can be very significant, not only a
 storm, but a "strong storm". >>

Let's see . . . in 2068 I'll be 112 years old.  If I'm not taking a
"dirt bath" I'll certainly be looking.    :)

-- joe rao