(meteorobs) Geminids from Mid-Atlantic Region?

FELIX A MARTINEZ suejam1 at juno.com
Sun Dec 12 14:30:45 EST 2004

Yesterday the forecast for Central Virginia looked really good.  With all
the overcast right now though, I am beginning to wonder?  Hopefully it
will clear before 11 PM and Pierre and those of us who will be observing
in Virginia, Maryland and West Virginia get to see some good hours of
observing between midnight and 5 AM!!

Did see some nice meteors this morning (about eighteen of them) while
peering between gaps in the clouds.  Highlights were a -4 Blue Geminid in
the west and a long Puppid Velid in the east.  Continuing to look and
hope for man Geminids over the next two nights!!
                   In Astronomical Affinity - Felix