(meteorobs) 12/12/04-Mostly clouds at southern Maryland

Richard Taibi rjtaibi at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 13 09:20:32 EST 2004

Hi all,
The mid-Atlantic is, as usual stormy at Gemini season.  I succeeded in
getting 35 minutes of clear sky on the morning of 12/12.  I had hoped to get
a full hour and waited around the additional 25 minutes, but no luck.  A
consolation however, was to see a -4 fireball thru a cloud gap during the
last 25 mins.  It had a nice two-second train too.  Because most posters are
using five-minute intervals, I'll do likewise for my few meteors.  Good luck
to every one!