(meteorobs) Geminids Report from China Dec.13/14

yedawei at 163.net
Tue Dec 14 10:04:57 EST 2004

Hello all,
  The Murphy Effect was on on this morning, because of the heavy fog, I couldn't write an IMO format report this time.
  I was sad to find out the lm was stay around 3.5, but yesterday it could reach 5.0. I observed for two period with one hour each, I saw several -1 meteors but I didn't see any fireballs. Compare with last year, which I saw over 200 meteors in seven hours with several -5,-6 fireballs, this year is quite interesting.
  I would like to watch again tonight, the fog has gone but the cloud is on. It seems as if there're no meteors the sky will be clear, of there're the sky will be cloudy...

Lm 3.79
UT #GEM
16:47-17:25 14
Lm 3.5