(meteorobs) lots more black meteors

Douglas L. Love dlove at greenbelt.com
Fri Dec 17 06:39:56 EST 2004

Sorry to bring this up again, but I spent 1/2 hour watching Geminids
Tuesday night.
I saw 10 Geminids, no sporadics, but lots of crooked "black meteors"
every time I blinked.  I think they were due to:

1. I was aware of the phenomenon this time
2. I have some huge floaters
3. I was stressed.

They looked like the edge of the sphere of gel in my right eye, whose
aqueous humor has mostly unjelled
in the last 2 years, giving me a big "sea urchin" shaped floater, where
the remaining gell ball has imprints of
the rods and cones it was once connnected to.
--

Douglas L. Love                       "If we learn how
Faculty Recruiting: 301 985 7071 	 to give ourselves