(meteorobs) Bright meteor

Ken scheffkg at rocketmail.com
Wed Dec 15 19:29:37 EST 2004

Hi,

My guess is that this is totally out of place here since I cannot
provide you with the technical information that you probably need,
but I do believe that I saw a fairly bright meteor, and just wanted
to know if there's a way of confirming this.  I figure that since I
was inside and saw it through a window, and that the light managed to
penetrate a moderate cloud-cover, that this meteor was extra-
ordinarily bright.  I live in the Hamilton area of southern Ontario
and this meteor would have been to the west of my residence and was
travelling along a "downward" trajectory.

Thanks,

Ken