(meteorobs) December NAMN Observations

Mark Davis meteors at comcast.net
Fri Dec 24 10:31:27 EST 2004

The latest observations received by the North American Meteor Network for
the month of December have been added to our web site. I still have a few
more reports to go through, but this latest update brings the totals to 52
observers worldwide reporting over 200 hours of observations and more than
9,300 Geminids. To view these observations, follow the Recent Meteor
Observations link at http://www.namnmeteors.org

This will have to be the last update until after the holiday, so on behalf
of the North American Meteor Network, we wish you and your family a warm,
safe and happy holiday season, and best wishes for a meteor-filled 2005!

Mark Davis, South Carolina, USA
meteors at comcast.net
namn at namnmeteors.org