(meteorobs) URSIDS 12/22/04 UT from southern Maryland

Jeff Wilson meteorrr at worldnet.att.net
Fri Dec 24 13:54:22 EST 2004

Something very similar to that also happened to me Richard last year.  Mine
was a State Park Officer who chewed and spat tobacco and investigated the
inside of the van looking for who knows what.  I think he also was a little
puzzled by why some guy would be sitting out in the middle of nowhere (sort
of). He wanted to know if I had been drinking or not.  I told him I didn't
drink but I dont think he believed me.  I guess I should carry a scope
around with me just to make things more believable.

Jeff W.