(meteorobs) Meteorobs in state of dream?

Sergey Shanov shanov-2004 at yandex.ru
Fri Jul 2 04:53:23 EDT 2004

Hello all,

We have found share solution. Not in essence, who first and who as evaluated
Bootids. It is important, that the different models and methods were used.
It can appear rather valuable for WGN. In this history is interesting also
that the very big work was made by the amateurs of astronomy. It was the
first, beautiful prediction of activity June Bootid on the future time. This
case
(2004 JBO) is worthy to be in the textbooks and in a history of astronomy!
We are very grateful Esko Lyytinen, Peter Jenniskens, Rainer Arlt, Lew
Gramer, Joe Rao, Mike Boschat, Pierre Martin and Meteorobs
for warm and hospitable reception.

Best wishes,
Jeremie Vaubaillon (France)
Sergey Shanov (RUSSIA)
Sergey Dubrovsky (Byelorussia)
Mikiya Sato (Japan)

And you should once again forgive me for the intense illumination of this
company and mine poor English.
Sergey