(meteorobs) Re: Meteorobs in state of dream?

Sergey Shanov shanov-2004 at yandex.ru
Fri Jul 2 12:46:23 EDT 2004

> Congratulations! It's really a wonderful news. And can this models
> be use in other stream? For example, Perseids of this year... :-)

Thank! I did some evaluations 2004 Perseids (trail 1 rev.) earlier. I offer you to compare results Esko and Sergeys:

            Time (UT)     rD-Re
Esko     August 11 20:54  0.0013 (0.0012 it is a corrigendum on web page)
Sergeys  August 11 20:53  0.0013

Esko has richer program security, it is necessary more to trust to his datas. I have not tested not perihelion ejection. Case 2004 JBO displays, that it is necessary to take into account also (secondary trail on: http://www.metaresearch.org/solar system/perseid/perseids.asp). 2004 Perseids can be very interesting! Simulations is a very unwieldy work. I shall be returned to Meteorobs only in some days.

Thank!
Sergey