(meteorobs)

Sergey Shanov shanov-2004 at yandex.ru
Wed Jul 7 20:33:12 EDT 2004

I not wanted nobody to deceive. Only came with the interesting information.
It is the truth. Also has calculated a meteor shower, as to us was
accessible (precisely enough). It not a crime. My fault before one man
(Mikiya). It has received not specially. I have not enough experience in
similar matters, therefore so has received... I did not want to touch
feelings and priorities Mikiya. My work zero, without his work! I only
wanted to pay attention, that the unprepared amateurs can do the requests
for the scientific publications! And I wanted to pay attention to a probable
projection Mikiya! I do not have foundations to insult Mikiya. We have begun
to do web page up to my message "history"! And I not interested by any
glory, only interest. Do results to you. The man is easy for dishonouring,
it is much more difficult to rescue his honour!!!
Sergey

>Mikiya was my friend and I not could him betray. Forgive me all.
Sergey

> Hello Sergey --
> I am wondering if you have looked into the circumstances concerning the
> possible appearence of the Draconids/Giacobinid meteors in 2018 . . . a
year
> that will see the Earth very closely follow 21P/Giacobini-Zinner to the
comet's
> node by only ~21 days.  I'm wondering if there are any dust trails that
Earth
> might encounter that year that might give rise to enhanced activity or a
> strong outburst?

I apologize, if it was clearly abnormally!!!!! I am sorry!!!!! The
investigate Mikiya are very interesting, as it is necessary to investigate
poorly investigated effects Poynting-Robertson and Yarkovsky and others. I
am sorry!!!! My work is interesting only as a prediction (I not took into
account not perihelion ejections) and as affirming of results Mikiya. I am
sorry!!! I only wanted to show a variance between a prediction and research.
I only wanted to tell, that it is very important to compare results of
different models and methods!!!!!!! I am sorry!!! Forgive me! My English!!!
All of us came to you (to Esko, Jeremie). And Mikiya and I!!! It is a shame
me!!!! Mikiya not the amateur of astronomy. He the professional!!!!!!!! I
only wanted to tell, that this maxima is difficult for calculating precisely
and, probably, there was a random projection to results Mikiya. However
results Mikiya are not an error and are very important!!!  Mikiya forgive
me...