(meteorobs) Why do some meteors appear to zig-zag?

KARL ANTIER karl.antier at ulp.u-strasbg.fr
Thu Jul 8 04:19:51 EDT 2004

Hello all !

As I was busy during the last months, and barely under nice clear skies,
it's far since I observed, but I should start new observing sessions in
the weeks to come.
I read the thread introduced by Lew, and all those "anomalous meteors2
really interested, and I was asked to make a small paper on it. So, I'd
really be interested in hearing all of your strange meteor observations
8 or even photographs ), and of possible explanations that could fit
them. As much as been said to the list, maybe it woulb be better to
answer me personnally... I don't know, and let Lew say what would be
best for the benefit of all the list.
Thanks in advance !

Clear skies !
Karl.