(meteorobs) Anomalous Meteor Phenomena (was Re: Why do some meteors appear to zig-zag?)

Lewis J. Gramer lgramer at upstream.net
Fri Jul 9 18:52:39 EDT 2004

For those interested in this topic,

I have attempted to resurrect the seemingly-defunct
"Anomalous Meteor Phenomena" pages of the esteemed
meteor observer and writer Phil Bagnall. (I've had
no luck trying to contact Mr. Bagnall directly, as
all his email addresses are on the same bad domain!)

  http://www.meteorobs.org/bagnall/amp.htm

I also made an attempt to save his delightful (if
slightly out of date) "Meteor Showers" pages:
  http://www.meteorobs.org/bagnall/meteors.htm

and even some of his interesting "meteorite stats":
  http://www.meteorobs.org/bagnall/met.htm

Note all this material is marked copyrighted, so
the pages above should be considered "unauthorized
Web mirrors" - for personal reading only. Also any
broken links were simply unrecoverable by me.

(If anyone is in contact with Mr. Bagnall or his
family, please let me know - I would love to see
his pages officially rehosted somewhere again!)

Clear skies,

Lew Gramer <owner-meteorobs at meteorobs.org>
Webmaster: http://www.meteorobs.org

PS: Thanks to Raiu Harrison, for pointing me to
http://www.archive.org and their "WayBackMachine"!