(meteorobs) Why do some meteors appear to zig-zag?

Lewis J. Gramer lgramer at upstream.net
Fri Jul 9 19:26:30 EDT 2004

By the way, in answer to Karl Antier's question
about whether this topic is appropriate for the
'meteorobs' list - I would say certainly! So I'd
encourage all to keep on posting (in a RESPECTFUL
and CONSTRUCTIVE way) on this subject...

(Now if we're STILL debating this question, when
the observing reports for the Aquarid-Capricornid
complex start coming into the list, I may suggest
that we call a moratorium at that point! ;->)

Clear skies all,
Lew