(meteorobs) Meteor Shower over Gulf of Bothnia

Andy Smith andy-mobs at television.f9.co.uk
Wed Jul 14 12:53:04 EDT 2004

Can anyone pin down the time for this event? I've captured a couple of
candidate radio reflections on Monday evening from my location
(Plymouth, UK) at 2129 and 2232 UTC. The second is the best one.

The trace at 700 Hz is reflection from the TV tx at Vannas Sweden on
48.25 MHz (so ideal for a meteor over Finland). The reflection in the
upper part of the image is from a tx in Hungary on 59.25 MHz.

http://tinyurl.com/2owqq

Andy Smith
G7IZU Radio Reflection Detection Page
http://tinyurl.com/w6pv