(meteorobs) Burning houses in Egypt?

Bharat Adur bharatadur at rediffmail.com
Fri Jul 16 05:27:50 EDT 2004

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------
  Was this fireball associated with Perseid meteor storm. I would like to have a translated copy of the this news. I am particularily interested in Fireball hitting huts. Have they been able to recover some amount of debries from these 100 houses. We were able to recover from Orissa Meteor Storm in October 2003
Regards,
Bharat Adur