(meteorobs) More Meteor Observations from Central Virginia on July 16/17 2004

FELIX A MARTINEZ suejam1 at juno.com
Sun Jul 18 23:22:36 EDT 2004

Managed again to get out for a short casual session on the patio of our
backyard (July 16/17) and did see some more interesting meteors.

Observations as follows:

0334 UT                                ACyg 3.0

0455 - 0545 (50)    3 ACyg    4 Spor   1 Per    1 DA    1 AC   LM 6.0

It got cloudy on Saturday 17/18 so I end for now meteor observations
until about 10 August for the Perseids.  Will be in the light-polluted
Tidewater region of Virginia for the next two weeks.  Hope that many of
You get out and see the Aquarids and Alpha Caps!!

                       In Astronomical Affinity - Felix