(meteorobs) Radio Observation

antoy99 at yahoo.com antoy99 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 20 09:41:24 EDT 2004

Hi David,

Yes I do almost daily in the early morning hours, just as the sun is
raising. Next month I'm setting a 2 days camp for observing the 2004
Perseids we will be using to receiving station set 200 meter a part.
The only thing I hate is the high humidity, which can reach up to
90+%. I forget to tell you I live in Qatar in the Arabian Gulf.

regards

Salman
--- In meteorobs at yahoogroups.com, David Entwistle <david at d...> wrote:
> In message <cdcpah+2gbf at e...>, antoy99 at y... writes
> >Hi,
> >
> >I would like to ask if any of you guys in the group is observing
> >through VHF radios. It's one of the best ways for counting the
> >number of meteors/hr.
> >
> >regards
> >
> >Salman
> >

> Hello Salman,
>
> Many radio observers contribute via the monthly Radio Meteor
Observing