(meteorobs) Another update of Meteoracle

Daniel van Os dvanos01 at home.nl
Tue Jul 27 08:16:10 EDT 2004

I fixed a small bug that caused a wrong date to be displayed (because the time was less than a second off)

Also, I added a colored background to the sun/moon/radiant elevation graph.

When you select a stream, the observing conditions are displayed as a function of time. Red = impossible to observe, Green = now is the time to observe. The color is based on radiant, sun and moon altitude and moon phase. Radiant activity does not play a role in determining the color to display.

I will probably update Meteoracle more often in the coming days, but I won't further announce it here (unless there are major changes).

The update (1.1.2) is available from:

http://meteoracle.supercell.nl

Daniel