(meteorobs) Observing Meteors

David Stine DStine at exposquare.com
Wed Jul 28 09:29:00 EDT 2004

I determine what stars, planets are going to be in the sky at the time
of observing then I look up the Mg. of the stars from 0-5 and write them
down.  Then I get the main ones in my mind to compare the meteors I see.
Stars in major constellations such as Ursa Minor, Cepheus, Cygnus, Ursa
Major or good ones to find these stars for comparison.

David Stine
dstine at exposquare.com